Remix Competition Terms And Conditions
Royksopp Remix Competition terms and conditions
Prize draw and competition rules for remixers:
1. The prize draw for Remixes will be run from [ 26th August 2009 to 5th October ] 2009. The competition closes at midnight on 5th October 2009.
2. All entries must be received by midnight on the stipulated closing date for each competition. Those not received by the deadline will be invalid to enter. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by Soundcloud due to technical or other delivery difficulties.
3. All winners will be selected after the closing date at the discretion of Royskopp, whose decision is final. The winners will be notified by email within [ 28 days] ; the prize will then be delivered within 28 days of notification. All parts made available to download, and all parts downloaded remain the property of Royksopp. All remixes completed, whether submitted in this competition or not, remain the property of Royksopp. No exploitation, or distribution of remixes shall be permitted without the sole written consent of Royksopp.
4. Winners will be the the remix submitted from all relevant entrants as the one most liked by Royksopp.
5. No purchase necessary and no proof of purchase required.
6. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are legally binding. Royskopp / Partner reserves the right to disqualify any applicant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the applicant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
7. Royskopp/Partner’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable.
8. Employees of Royskopp/Partner, and their families and agencies, and anyone directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter. Royksopp/Partner reserves the right to verify the eligibility of applications.
9. The winner’s name may be published on royskoppp.com and Soundcloud.com after the closing date of the competition. Royksopp/Partner has the right to contact the winners for permission to involve them in any post prize-giving publicity and the winner agrees to such activities and shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
10. Royksopp/Partner reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this competition at anytime without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within the rules on royksopp.com other web partners / press.
11. The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by the law of England & Wales.
12. Prize is subject to final selection. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Royksopp / Partner retains the right to offer an alternative prize.